International World Heritage Day of UNESCO
Free Alhambra and other 70 activities to celebrate the World Heritage in Granada
• A route through 12 monuments will allow you to obtain the passport of 'Heritage Ambassador'
• 28 monuments will have an open day
• The Alhambra will be free on Friday, November 16, 2018
• Under the motto United for Heritage, Granada will hold next weekend, from November 16 to 18, the UNESCO World Heritage Day, the great: 72 different cultural activities, including walks, talks and concerts, days of open doors in monuments and museums (including the Alhambra), and even a pilgrimage to obtain the passport of Granada's heritage ambassador.
• Obtaining this passport will be the star activity of a participatory program open to universal accessibility, and marked by the gratuity of all these until the gauging is complete. This sort of 'way of Santiago' for the heritage of Granada will consist in touring at least seven of the twelve monuments proposed by the organization, within the preset hours of open doors.